Hi everyone im new

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
Awesome stuff that male gt is a stunner, I love him im hoping mine turns out exactly like yours thanks for the extra pics. I've only got the one fish ATM which is my little GT, he's round the 4 inch mark and growing nicely they have always been my fave I'm very biased towards them hahahaha. Here's a pic of him from 2 or 3 weeks ago doesn't do his green speckling any justice. Will chuck some updated pics in my grow out thread for him in a couple weeks when I'm getting around again. Been in bed few weeks after big leg operation any my glass is filthy haha

View attachment 1137704
That gt is awesome he's lovely
we got gt babies if you want anymore lol
have you got a female for him?
He looks well happy and yes love to see more pics
I don't see gts that colourful, my gt with electric goldfin and tail are so rare round my area
they all seem to have same colour tails as yours
well done he's coming across nicely :)

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
I have a 5 inch carpinitis I' ve been growing out for nearly 2 yrs now. One of my favorite fish, in terms of aesthetics.

Benno87

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2015
Australia
Na no female for him yet, I want to grow him out to a decent size before he starts putting energy into breeding. I do definitely want to breed him one day though as it's getting harder and harder to find them such good quality here where I am. The plan is to get him into a 120 or similar in a few months then get myself a heap of small females to grow out in the 50 and pick the best looking one to hopefully get some awesome looking fry. I plan to have some form of very large grow out so I can grow out entire spawns and maximise selection of premium males.

lekkiandgas

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2015
hertfordshire, england
Benno87 it's a shame your in a us I'm in uk I have babies coming out my ears lol! They breed every few weeks I'd give them away to a good home
I would love to see your gt when he's bigger as well :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store