Hi!!! To fellow fish lovers.....

jucee711

Feeder Fish
Apr 30, 2005
Hi! My name is Ju-Cee (nickname, of course). I currently have 6 tanks going and 1 - 300 gallon pond. Includes the following:

4 - 15 Gal. Hex tanks with assorted Tetras: Each tank has exlusively a bunch of:

1. Black Fin Tetras
2. Lemon Tetras
3. Congos
4. Bleading Hearts

1 - 55 Gal. with 9 Red Hooks, sizes range from 4" to 5". Also, 3 Blood-red Parrot Cichlids, (about 6" each)

1-20 Gal. with a lone Jaguar Cichlid (had to separate him from the community tank 6 months ago...he didn't play well with the other tank-mates!) He was part of a pair but he killed his mate (wife-beater!!!) and now has to live alone. Extremely aggressive beast!!

300 Gallon pond has assorted Fancy Goldfish (mostly Orandas and Ryukins, all colors.)

I enjoy them all and love to look at them.

piranha45

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
kay
nice to meet you, but ah... you plan on getting your jaguar some more room to move? you realize his specie reaches over a foot, I imagine he's at least 6" already...

WckedMidas

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2005
BODYMORE MD
wellcome to the board

jucee711

Feeder Fish
Apr 30, 2005
Yah! I know he should be in a 55 gallon by now. He's grown quite a bit and have to work on finding room for a bigger tank for him. I aquired the pair when they were quite small from a friend. Have been researching Jaguar's and didn't realize how aggressive they were and how large they grew. They were in a community tank with other cichlids and the parrots (didn't have the Red Hooks then) when all of a sudden some of the smaller cichlids were MIA. Couldn't figure out what was going on until I saw the male Jag swimming around with a tail sticking out of his mouth! He was eating his friends!!! Had no choice but to separate him. (BTW, his name is Brutus.)

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
u have a 300 pond with goldfish?
:newbie:

j/p

pics post pics

:welcome:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com