Nov 12, 2011
cumbria
I would certainly buy a bag or two...

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
this is crazy we can buy and get it shipped from ebay buy hikari wont send the large 2.2lb bags to the UK trust me there is a demand for it

your 2.2lb work out at £32 on ebay but we are lucky if we can buy the 348 gram bags for £20

hikari are ripping us off why not sell the 2.2lb bags in the UK because you will lose a massive amount of money

your 2.2lb bags also state on the bags NOT FOR RESALE TRADE USE ONLY but they are freely sold in the US

i will tell you what get your importer to buy in 30 bags on there next shipment and list them on ebay UK and watch how fast they sell what have you got to lose they have a 2 year sell by date
if you think you cant sell 30 bags in 2 years you are crazy i would probably buy that on my own in 2 years

you tell us how great a product is then wont sell it to us in the amounts we need

you put pictures of large rays on the packs whats the point if no one can afford to feed it

im paying the same amount for shipping as the price of a extra bag

and the best that you can say is contact your UK seller why dont you offer it to the UK sellers or even put it on there buying lists as they seam to think its not avalible

i have been feeding massivore for over 6 years to my rays and tell everyone to feed it and its much better than sea foods but you wont help us get it for a fair price once i tell people to feed it they ALL say its to expencive

come on hikari sort it out
This size package can be ordered by the local distributor who services the retail stores throughout the UK. If you request the item from your local fish store, they can place an order to obtain the product for you. The product comes 5 of the 1 kg bags per case and they may require a one case purchases, but it is available to them. Sorry you have encountered an issue trying to obtain it. Please understand purchasing from the US or any other non-EU country could result in confiscation by the customs agency for the UK, as there are specific import restrictions for all pet foods that must be strictly adhered to.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
tell you what i will pm you my email address then you can ask the uk seller to contact me with prices as they refuse to even admit this size bag is avalible

email sent with my details

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
well that was a waste of time like i knew it would be

the people you put me in contact will say they dont stock the 2.2lb bags as they will retail at £76 the same price i get 2 bags posted from the US includiing shipping

it feels that hikari are ripping us off in the UK for sinking carnivore which they only sell in 76g bags for £8

this is the part that makes no sense

i can buy the 380g bags of massivore in the UK from vet uk for £19.70 per bag so if i buy 4 x bags thats £78.80 and i get 1520g yet if they do order the 2.2lb bags you only get 1kg for £76 and if we buy the 2.2lb bags in the US they cost £35 per bag without shipping

im not going to get anywhere with this so i dont know why i bother

it seams Hikari US treat the customers in the US better than the UK

You promote sinking carnivore with a picture of a red tail cat on the pack if i was to feed a large red tail cat on this product and can only buy the 78g bags for £8 per pack thats only 2 feeds

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
It's unfortunate that the import restrictions in the EU require much additional cost to get the product in the your country. Unfortunately, we cannot control that or the requirements we must abide by. The US division has been told the UK distributor will work with you to get the 1 kg size you desire and they will communicate the pricing and requirements to you directly or through the retailer of your choice. Please note the part of the prior post about the risk of buying this produt from outside the EU. There is a very good chance the product will be confiscated by the import authorities and you will loose the monies spent to buy it. This is also something we cannot control. We try to assist consumers when ever possible and are trying to do so in this instance also.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
It's unfortunate that the import restrictions in the EU require much additional cost to get the product in the your country. Unfortunately, we cannot control that or the requirements we must abide by. The US division has been told the UK distributor will work with you to get the 1 kg size you desire and they will communicate the pricing and requirements to you directly or through the retailer of your choice. Please note the part of the prior post about the risk of buying this produt from outside the EU. There is a very good chance the product will be confiscated by the import authorities and you will loose the monies spent to buy it. This is also something we cannot control. We try to assist consumers when ever possible and are trying to do so in this instance also.
i have been buying massivore from the US for a number of years with no problems i just get my freind in the US to buy it for me and send it as a gift i am not braking any laws by doing it this was but if i was to buy from a seller in the US direct i would need to pay tax duty

i just cant understand why some hikari products are cheap in the UK yet others are so expencive

take hikari sturgeon its £21 for 2kg and a seller was doing buy one get one free last month the sturgeon has near the same ingrediance as massivore it must cost the same if not more to import the only difference is pellet size yet massivore is 3 x the price

hikari sturgeon is priced the same in the UK as the US so i cant see why one product is double the price in the UK but another is the same

can you tell me one more thing why do all your large 2.2lb bags say FOR TRADE USE ONLY NOT FOR RESALE but they are for sale all over the US

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
This will be my last try then I will just have to keep shipping from the US myself

If you can afford to sell hikari sturgeon in the UK why can't it happen with massivore and carnivore

It looks like sturgeon is near the same as massivore the main difference being pellet size

All my fish eat the sturgeon fine but larger fish don't bother

How about hikari start making sturgeon in a large size pellet as at the moment you only sell mini and med sizes

Lots of people have very large sturgeons and other brands sell a larger sturgeon pellet
If you could make the sturgeon in the larger size and still sell it at the same price it is now then happy days

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Unfortunately, we cannot keep someone like yourself choosing the do something that is in voilation of the import rules for their country. Looking at the ingredient panel for one item versus the other, can in no way tell the user what the manufacturing process, production time or actual recipe of the formulation is. It's obvious by looking at the Massivore Delite pellet and Sturgeon pellet that they are not the same product and therefore cannot be made for the same price. We are closing our comments on this post with one final reminder, that just because you have been able to obtain this product in the past from the US, does not mean you will be able to do so in the future. The rules change without notice and so does the enforcement. Please understand that should your product be confiscated by the import authorities, you will loose the cost of the product with no recourse against the seller in the US. Additionally, there is now information on the internet, that will stay here for as long as this site maintains it, that is an admission that you are violating the import restrictions for your country, as is the supplier to you. Any enforcement by your governmental agency can now use this information against you. Care should be taken!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store