Holding Box?

MetalRavioli

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2022
Massachusetts
azariah.wikidot.com
Heyo MFK!

As mentioned in my keyhole cichlid breeding thread, my keyholes are bound to lay eggs soon, and I'd like to separate the fry once they hatch so my ctenopoma does not consume them. Can any of you recommend a tank-holding box that could hold several keyholes in it? I'm trying to find one that would be big enough for all of them (estimated around 30 hatchlings) and that could hold them appropriately.

Thank you!

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Heyo MFK!

As mentioned in my keyhole cichlid breeding thread, my keyholes are bound to lay eggs soon, and I'd like to separate the fry once they hatch so my ctenopoma does not consume them. Can any of you recommend a tank-holding box that could hold several keyholes in it? I'm trying to find one that would be big enough for all of them (estimated around 30 hatchlings) and that could hold them appropriately.

Thank you!
I personally have Marina Breeding Boxes they are about 2 gallons. What I like the best is that the water is moved through them consistently. They are hang on boxeshttps://naturalenvironmentaquatix.c...xCmny6deUYYE5x6Iw3Ms92pxcI-UKi_BoCMccQAvD_BwE

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store