Honda s2000 aftermarket parts, skunk 2, Fujita, D2 sport -- richmond va-- PU only

Status
Not open for further replies.

skjl47

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
May 16, 2011
Tennessee
Depend on the miles and condition 9k-10k later model 05-09 have the f22 2.2 liter motor and has more torque the front and back lights are different wheels and seats too just minor stuffs.
Hello; Thanks for the reply. Mileage is around 36,000. The shifter was a bit balky on upshifts and this is a bit if concern. One report I read is that the shifter on the early cars was not as good as the later years.

As far as the posting of non fish stuff, I have seen other such posts. If the moderators decide to not like it they will close the thread at some point, so keep going until then. (Just an opinion as I have no say so)

Good luck

thatbb6

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2012
Orange County
this is actually suppose to be fish only.. not really suppose to sell none fish items on this site...
"Forum: MFK Marketplace : Buy and Sell
Buy and Sell all your stuff here. Doesn't have to be fish related but please don't post all the junk in your garage you need to move. NOTE: This section doesn't accumulate towards your post count."

Also, not to put anyone on blast but the member pictured here spammed this forum like crazy when he had his FS ads. He failed to combine items, bumped thread multiple times a day, and he caplocked everything. I reported to the mod but no action were taken.

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Hello; Thanks for the reply. Mileage is around 36,000. The shifter was a bit balky on upshifts and this is a bit if concern. One report I read is that the shifter on the early cars was not as good as the later years.

As far as the posting of non fish stuff, I have seen other such posts. If the moderators decide to not like it they will close the thread at some point, so keep going until then. (Just an opinion as I have no say so)

Good luck
36k miles is low for a 2001 dnt pay too much because of the low miles, that a 13 year o car. you can alway swicth the 2001 shifter out to a later model or even a short shifter Good luck

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Buy and Sell all your stuff here. Doesn't have to be fish related but please don't post all the junk in your garage you need to move. NOTE: This section doesn't accumulate towards your post count."

Also, not to put anyone on blast but the member pictured here spammed this forum like crazy when he had his FS ads. He failed to combine items, bumped thread multiple times a day, and he caplocked everything. I reported to the mod but no action were taken.

Thanks, i know my rights as a ]v[FK member.

J.Lake

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Not to put anyone on blast, hahahah bump for a cool car

Rotaryp04s

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2011
Will consider trade for 150 gallon just the tank. If it leak or no leak it don't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store