honduras jaguar?

tiddlywinks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
las vegas
hey mfk i was thinking about selling my honduras jag. he is about 12 inches do the fetch a higher price?
i really dont want to get rid of him but i need the tank space.

tiddlywinks

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
las vegas
oh and i forgot i got a female from a lfs in there they breed once. she is about 11 inches might sell them as a pair

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
It really comes down to the market value in your area. If you have shipping experience, you could probably make more profit from someone seeking a Honduran Jag of that size outside of your area. Aquamojo has some absolutely stunning Honduran Jags that I'm sure would demand a great profit. Search the site for his threads and you'll see what I mean. If you have a healthy specimen of good quality, you should be able to sell it. Also, the Mods will most likely lock this thread. You can't really gauge selling prices in this section. Go to the marketplace and make a for sale thread for your Jag.

newworld

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
chicago
they are managuense.... i practically gave away wild proven pairs i brought back from Apoyo, a wild managuense from a specific location might be alittle more when first introduced but quickly go down in price like most fish....then again if a person is looking for a specific fish/strain they might pay more than most...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store