hood for a 2.5 gallon.

Aquayne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2006
Logan, WV
If you don't like the white gutter, paint it with "Fusion" Plastic paint or Vinyl spray paint from the auto parts store. I prefer black, but sometimes the light bleads through, You may have to give it several coats.

Wayne

Aquayne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 19, 2006
Logan, WV
When I wired this thing up, I used a 10' extension cord and cut off the female end and wired it into the fixture. You can hide too much cord but adding is rarely safe.

Wayne

landmineyouth

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2005
North Miami
www.djrobriggs.com
Marineland makes a glass canopy specifically for a 2.5, i own one, its a complete glass cover top.... try big al's thats where i got mine... you couldnt use a hang on filter or anythin with it tho without cutting the glass and thats a whole other story.....

HarleyK

Canister Man
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Aug 17, 2005
USA
Howdy,

2.5 gal is not a whole lot to keep anything. For the time, efford and possibly money you put into a hood for the 2.5 gal, you could also just go out and get a 10 gal starter kit. Those are quite cheap, and whatever you keep in your 2.5 gal will have a bit more room to swim around...

HarleyK

scottchristian

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2005
las vegas, NV
RTCatz said:
A betta in a 2.5 gallon tank will be plenty. Gluck!
yeah, but why. my 10gal was only $8.88 at wallyworld (wal-mart). open box special.. tank only..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store