How are you spending memorial day?

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Spent the morning with 50,000 other people doing a local 10k road race.

BB1.jpg

Ya get a free brew after finishing

BB2.jpg

and a free massage. Kim, the therapist was a little brutal though

BB3.jpg

BB1.jpg

BB2.jpg

BB3.jpg

Warrensmentor

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 29, 2012
Virginia
I was listening to a guy who lost his son in Iraq. Someone asked him, what do you think Americans should do on Memorial Day? He said, have a bbq, go to the beach, see a movie with your family, do whatever it is you love! Because its the chance to have that kind of life that our armed forces fight for. I say, as long as we remember who makes it possible, and respect their sacrifice, we should try to have the best day possible enjoying our freedoms however we like. We made an hour long visit, in part to teach our kids what its all about, and then its all red white and blue after that doing whatever!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

golcondorus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Oregon
I don't celebrate American only holidays, so I'm sleeping

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

jasonminner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2012
Dover, DE
Since my Father and I are Disabled Vets and my brother is currently serving, we're just sitting around swapping war stories, and remembering our fallen brothers.

Allan01230

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2006
Michigan
Cutting my 89 year old father's grass who was incidently in WW 2. He was in the glider plane unit. Jackie Coogan who played uncle fester on The Addams Family was his commanding officer.

ExoticGREEN

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2010
$0uth3rn C@l1f0rn!@
Went to Rose Hills cementary and Said Happy Birthday to my Grandma with some of my family and walked around the huge pond.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Just got back from the movies with my son,he wanted to see Men in Black3 which was pretty good...Before that him and I went to Neshaminy State Park.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store