How Hot Will Your City Become?

Nova 8

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2007
South Australia
Heat is good for you, I can't wait for summer to come back and for it to be 45*c +++ again.

ss720

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Norway
Heat is good for you, I can't wait for summer to come back and for it to be 45*c +++ again.
45?! Are you nuts?

I went to hot yoga in a room with 40, it's unbearable.

The first time I went there I almost blacked out within 15 mins, and had to leave the room.
Now I can do a 1 and a half hour session, it's great when you're finished, but at the time it's purgatory.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ss720

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Norway
Not nuts, Australian. Besides it's good for you.
Didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry.

But, I don't mind gradual increase to higher temps, but this summer in just a day or two it went up very high quickly, I was almost shocked and being at work with 70+ open top tanks was just horrible, considering the humidity in the room.
And as long as I've lived, it's never been this hot in this city or country for that matter.

The ventilation on the top floor at the mall I work at is prehistoric, which resulted in the most laziest I've been at work.
Using cut up cardboard boxes as fans, and putting clothes in the freezer to just cool down.
But a personal favorite is washing my hands and face with room temp water and stand in front of the desk fan.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store