How long do you sit and look at your tanks?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
going to start watching them more, wanting to get my fish breeding more ( already have OB peacock frys, and had my ahli breeding )
Have you kept Champsachromis Caruleus yet? Thats always been one of my favorite Afticans...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
All my tanks are basically in the living space such as dinning room and living room area, so hard to say exactly how long, but i pretty much stop and look at my tanks almost every time i walk past one of them...

ocellatus

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 20, 2006
Canada
Through the week only half an hour per day. Just too busy with work and kids.

Weekends are far better. I set the coffee pot to auto start and go spend a few hours in the fish room before my family gets moving ( they like to sleep in). Sundays are the same, but I do maintenance most of the morning.

Love weekends.:)

Sent from my TC970 (Wi-Fi) using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

cemster

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2012
New York
The tv in is front of the couch, my 220 on the wall to the left, lets just say i rarely remember whats on the tv.
LOL same here for my 75 african cichld Tank

me about 30 minutes to an hour a day is the norm but other days could spill over easy on weekends etc

Cellitti

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 23, 2011
I'm Over Here Now
when i get back to work it's gunna suck cuz i'v been spoiled for almost a year being able to watch them all day and night.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
when i get back to work it's gunna suck cuz i'v been spoiled for almost a year being able to watch them all day and night.
You'll just appreciate them more when you get off work and come home to relax in front of your tank .

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
I just bought a new bean bag yesterday and picking it up in a few days time so im sure i'll be spending a lot more time in front of the tanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store