how long

city_of_evil6661

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
gainesville ga
yohan;1798725; said:
yeap! but they keep salt water fish. its not like in the US here government cant even provide good public schools.

"you do know that theres a market on here" what do you mean by this?

is the 75g not big enough to house him for like 2 or 3 months? his 14" now.
i mean you should try to sell the fish to someone on here. for the sake of the fish. a 75g isnt a good tank for any 14" fish. (i know that i eat my words saying this cuz my longnose is 16" in a 75g.) and im upgrading sometime this year whenever me and my fiance get the money. but my longnose is a lot more suitable for home aquarium than your gator.

yohan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 6, 2008
Philippines/Los angeles
city_of_evil6661;1800134; said:
i mean you should try to sell the fish to someone on here. for the sake of the fish. a 75g isnt a good tank for any 14" fish. (i know that i eat my words saying this cuz my longnose is 16" in a 75g.) and im upgrading sometime this year whenever me and my fiance get the money. but my longnose is a lot more suitable for home aquarium than your gator.
ill be getting a bigger tank next month so no more problems... but i have to arrest you for putting your 16" gar in a 75g :headbang2:headbang2:banhim: hehe!

city_of_evil6661

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
gainesville ga
but then your just going to have to keep upgrading. but my longnose was also 9" when he went into the 75g

city_of_evil6661

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2008
gainesville ga
whatever. im gonna go ahead and warn you that if you keep posting threads like this one people are gonna get irritated and quit helping you. i know from experience.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store