How many rays in 600?

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
Ha ha okay well I won’t count on my silver dollars making it long term. I honestly don’t think the Oscar’s will either cause if they start picking at the rays I’m gonna pull them. I hope the orino peacock bass work out though I really like them.
Long term, you may find your silver dollars with facial deconstruction, but I still choose to keep them together. Sometimes you just may get the odd one that sleeps too deeply or doesn't move for a ray.

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
They aren't too bad. I've never had issues with peacock bass and rays behavior wise. They just make it harder to get enough food to the rays
the tube trick works great in that scenario. you probably already know what im talking about. use a tube and let the food sink to the rays.

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
the tube trick works great in that scenario. you probably already know what im talking about. use a tube and let the food sink to the rays.
It works great with most species of bass. I currently keep wild temensis and I've discovered it doesn't work great with them. They have taken to ramming the tube and tearing it out of hands

LukeOscar

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2013
ontario
It works great with most species of bass. I currently keep wild temensis and I've discovered it doesn't work great with them. They have taken to ramming the tube and tearing it out of hands
That sucks but it sounds pretty awesome at the same time LOL

Austin1234

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jun 20, 2017
UT
Well i think I have a deal on a pair of black diamond pups worked out. Of course I was shooting for one but here we are… so I’m gonna have 3 f 2 m I’ll over the next little but figure a long term plan.. but with them all pups I think I’ll have a minute to figure it out I hope. So far my bass only care for pellets they leave the tilapia to the rays. I’m planning on using a piece of pipe or something when that changes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store