How many types of bp and fh...?

Tongue33

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 11, 2006
Utah
www.davescichlids.com
I currently only know of two :D But I am still just delving into what has been posted ;)

My type seperation is

High Grade..

Low grade :D

I am learning though ! Danz is awesome him and others have much info to share :D

danz

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2006
Escondido, ca
www.flowerhorncraze.com
KABB44423;2049341; said:
or the
KM=kamalu
On the list under Gm but yes no harm is adding.

KK = King Kamfa
IML = Indonesia Malau
Fire Malau
BKP = Bonsai Kamfa Parrot

The thing to remember is flowerhorns are not new and have been around for a long time. Unfortunately due to the first FH bust in Asia lots of amazing strains were lost forever and new ones are taking their place. Over the past couple of years the USA has started to explode with FH and we are finally being exposed to lots of amazing strains.

pdbrady

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2006
Springfield, MO
Thanks fellas. At least I wasn't too far out of the loop with parrots. :popcorn: FH on the other hand.....wow, lots to learn. I just don't understand how there can be so many variations. It seems like they can only be so different.

KABB44423

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 14, 2007
Hollywood,FL
danz;2049893; said:
On the list under Gm but yes no harm is adding.

KK = King Kamfa
IML = Indonesia Malau
Fire Malau
BKP = Bonsai Kamfa Parrot

The thing to remember is flowerhorns are not new and have been around for a long time. Unfortunately due to the first FH bust in Asia lots of amazing strains were lost forever and new ones are taking their place. Over the past couple of years the USA has started to explode with FH and we are finally being exposed to lots of amazing strains.
:WHOA:the big bust wow due tell more:popcorn:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store