HOW MUCH IS SHE WORTH?

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Bump for mom. Will be intresting to watch the pups develop.

:)

Thank you Duckman.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
marbles are nice but still a motoro at the end of the day i think top end price for ANY marble is £300 as you can pick pearls up now for £350

if you like the ray so much that you are willing to swap for a leo then thats up to you no one else any fish is only worth what someone is willing to pay

but for me i wouldnt pay anymore than £300 for a marble

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
T1KARMANN;4119808; said:
marbles are nice but still a motoro at the end of the day i think top end price for ANY marble is £300 as you can pick pearls up now for £350

if you like the ray so much that you are willing to swap for a leo then thats up to you no one else any fish is only worth what someone is willing to pay

but for me i wouldnt pay anymore than £300 for a marble
Guess you won't be owning any nice CB Marbles then if they are going for double that over there. :grinno:

I could see Marbles not being worth crap to someone that can afford nice rays, but to those of us that are financially restricted Marbles are our Black Diamonds. Can't exactly go out and get one of the nicest Leos you've ever laid eyes on for $1500 US unless you travel back to the pre ban days. If black ray prices can be manipulated then what's to say other ray prices can't be. People justify spending stupid amounts of money on black rays cause thier value went up becuase of the ban. They just aren't worth that to me cause all I see with the situation is manipulation, as I remember looking at Leos on Aquascapes website for $350.

With the Potomotrygon SP classificatiomn as messed up as it is how can we be sure that Pearls and Marbles aren't even more closely related then Marbles and plain Motoros? After all it is just a name. If Pearls were named "Pearl Motoro" would they be worth half as much? I know of several people who prefer nice Marbles to Pearls anyday and are willing to pay more for nice Marbles.

Maybe the Ford GT isn't a "supercar" because it's a Ford. Despite the fact that it looks and performs like one. Why let a name ruin something great? :confused:

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
the price for me means a lot i would NEVER spend the big money on black diamonds or p14 now

i have had good grade black diamond that i paid £270 before any ban
and £300 for p14

i have never paid more than £500 for a ray and never will

i just got a ok 10 inch female marble for £250

i also got a pair of scobina for good money so its not all about looks

my point is pearl prices have crashed to as little as £300 thats a bit drop considering they are still banned from export

£250 marble worth the money i think i don't think spending double that will get you a ray thats worth double that

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Congrats on having phenominal hookups. IF I could get Marbles that look like that for that kinda money I'd quit my job and start importing. That Marble would sell for stupid $ over here. Probobly $700-$1000. But then again half the reason they cost so much here is cause it seems a mojority of the nice ones go to other countries.

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK
DB junkie;4120356; said:
Congrats on having phenominal hookups. IF I could get Marbles that look like that for that kinda money I'd quit my job and start importing. That Marble would sell for stupid $ over here. Probobly $700-$1000. But then again half the reason they cost so much here is cause it seems a mojority of the nice ones go to other countries.
this was not a import price this was from a private seller thanks lee :D

some people are still charging mad money for marble and pearls over here but in reality rays and aros are not fetching the high prices they once were

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store