How much of your dwelling is dedicated to your fish?

How much of your dwelling is covered by fish tanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

woofy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 2, 2007
Miami
Lets just say bring your own tailgate chairs cause had to get rid of furniture for tanks :D:D:screwy: :screwy:

tonymofo

Piranha
MFK Member
May 23, 2007
Detroit
www.youtube.com
Between my girl(she would kill me if she found out that I didn't put her first), my arowanas and my job, @#$#@ I might have to make some changes in my life to find time. Hope I hit the lottery so I can quit my Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give me some lucky numbers!!!!!!!!

Isis_Nebthet

Candiru
MFK Member
May 14, 2005
IN
5% or less:Social Butterfly (or very unfortunate monster fish!).......Or they have their own dwelling....

I only have three tanks but they take half of a room in the fish trailor...Stock tanks have big foot prints and a bit less depth. Good for the bichirs:headbang2

derk dastardlee

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
i've got a 10 gal,2x 20 gal long, 55 gal., 100 gal w/ 50 gal sump and 2'x4' chameleon cage i built. tiny 2 room studio apt..

RoseFishWatcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2006
CO
I estimated between 5-20%, since I'm way too lazy to measure (even approximately) right now. I figure it's reasonably accurate, since most of my fish tanks are in places that would not be accessible in any meaningful way if they didn't have a fish tank there. On the other hand, I have 10 tanks (1 is temporary) in a 2 room apartment (bathroom not included).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store