How to start a fish breeding buisness

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
Hello I live in NY and am interested in starting a small side business to breed stingrays is anyone familiar with the process or would it just be better off to sell them off the books?

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
You need to dedicate time I buy and breed fish but it's just for fun. The money I just put back into the hobby.

Lookup how I made 20,000 in one month on YouTube it's by a member on here Joey. He's known is the king of diy

M3AN ONE

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 29, 2012
Long Island
I follow him very informative. I plan on getting some expensive rays and I will have a hard time justifying it if I can't make some money back?

Jdreal21

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 25, 2014
Miami fl
If your doing it for the money don't waste your money if you like the reward of keeping and breeding rays that's something that you can do and make some side money while you enjoy your hobby if your not selling whole sale your barely making ends meet and you will spend that money back into the hobby no real profit just my opinion

Ihsnshaik

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2015
Windy CIty
If your doing it for the money don't waste your money if you like the reward of keeping and breeding rays that's something that you can do and make some side money while you enjoy your hobby if your not selling whole sale your barely making ends meet and you will spend that money back into the hobby no real profit just my opinion
Couldn't have said it better. I am losing interest right now I have too many breeding projects so selling a few batches and that's it no more

moray eel man

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 30, 2016
Michigan
You need to dedicate time I buy and breed fish but it's just for fun. The money I just put back into the hobby.

Lookup how I made 20,000 in one month on YouTube it's by a member on here Joey. He's known is the king of diy
Whats joey name on here iv got a couple of questions id like to ask him

thebbqguy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 12, 2011
Florida
If you want to breed stingrays I suggest you talk to DoviDan at the Great Lakes Aquaria forum. He knows it from A to Z. He and his parents have been doing it for many years.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store