How's Everyone Spending Their Tax Return?

brich999

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 3, 2010
New Hampshire
u dont want a big return, just means u lent uncle same ur money with no interest... but saying that i usually get a good one, hoping to buy a bike, ideally an S1000RR if i get enough to put down.

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Better to get a bit back rather then almost have to pay, last year I was super super close and got back only a couple hundred. That goodness for deductions that I had.

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
Damn that sucks. You have a lot of layoff's in your trade?
Yep. We mostly float from job to job and contractor to contractor, sometimes town to town(hence the term journeyman) If a contractor has enough work you can hitch on and roll from job to job with them until they run out of work but in this economy those chances are few and far between. Luckily we make a good wage and work a lot of overtime so you can dook working 6-8 months a year.

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY

JK47

Retired MFK Admin
MFK Member
Aug 4, 2008
Washington
Yep. We mostly float from job to job and contractor to contractor, sometimes town to town(hence the term journeyman) If a contractor has enough work you can hitch on and roll from job to job with them until they run out of work but in this economy those chances are few and far between. Luckily we make a good wage and work a lot of overtime so you can dook working 6-8 months a year.
Glad your able to keep things together at least. I would struggle with that a lot, good wage or not.

Sent from Samsung 4G Microwave

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
I don't pay taxes I'm bit old enough ;) but I know some of this years taxes are going toward my family moving yet again -_- and me going on.a class trip to Washington D.C.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store