Huge Rare WILD CAUGHT Vieja regani - New Port Richey, FL - SHIP ANYWHERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cichlid Connection

Feeder Fish
MFK Member

Stunning 12"+ male wild caught Vieja regani "mojarra pinto" from my personal stock. This is a rare opportunity to get a regani at this size and quality. You hardly ever see them this big, and almost never see them for sale!

Cost: $175

Would be the perfect show fish. Or, I also have regani that are the same strain I could vent if you're interested in a few females to try for a show pair! And if your budget is a bit tight, I have a few different smaller sizes of these guys available.

Seriously, this isn't a sales pitch, if you saw the argentea I posted a couple days ago that was the same size and quality it sold in less than 24 hours. This is out of my personal stock and will not be offered again anytime soon. Please get in touch with me ASAP if you want him.

Contact info is in my signature below on my vendor page if you haven't ordered from me before. Thanks MFK, hope I can get this guy into a good home!

TheFishJunky

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2008
Jersey
very nice! I have a pair of mojarra pinto regani im growing out in the 5" range that have ridiculous colors like yours in my show tank.good luck with the sale.
You rarely do see a Regani of that size.Amazing fish for sure.
TFJ

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store