HURRY AND HELP!!! OH MY GOD WTF IS WRONG!!!!

OH10fiero

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Ohio
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;3230630; said:
it was sarcastic.
u stopped giving ur gar what it was eating. thus u stopped giving it food. and i do believe u said to not feed my gar while they were sick. so y would u tell me not to feed but then u said u only spaced out urs feeding?
so why dont u just stop while ur ahead? i could point out everything u have said but im not going too. i enjoy MFK and dont want to get banned for argueing with.... well im going to stop so i dont get my thread closed.:irked: some people actually care
Go ahead and point out what I said, none of my post have been altered in anyway.
I suggested that you not feed your fish during the time of illness, my mistake for not saying to resume when they appear to be recovering, thought you would be smart enough to figure that one out on your own. If you read my post it says there were other fish in the tank, the other fish in the tank were very large and could not be moved out to isolate my Gars for treatment, that is why I cut back dramaticly on feedings (space them out as I said previously), to lessen the bioload on the tank but yet still feed the healthy fish and pray that what the Gars had was something that would not spread. Since you claimed such a high IQ I thought you would have deducted that on your own, next time I will spell it out for you.

OH10fiero

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Ohio
D-WALT;3230255; said:
stop the childish fighting its two different people with two different styles of raising gar! whatever works but if you dont have nothing good to say then dont say it at all!

by the way i hope your fish are doing better and i hope to see some pic updates!:popcorn:
Hey man, I offered advise on a simular situation I had with my Gars, he chose to insult me right off the bat, I back down from no individual no matter who they are, or who they think they are.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
look, my bad. i apologise. u have a different style of husbandry than me. u do what works for u and ill do what works for me. i tend to lose my temper occationally. lol.
dont we all? anyways i hope we can be cool and at least get along.
what u say?

OH10fiero

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Ohio
Sounds like a plan.
I am willing to help anyone who needs it, and it is true what they say about opinions........................
I try not to fly off the handle like that, and for doing so I am sorry, I should have taken this to the PM to smooth things out. Guess the reason I drug things out here was because others were misinterpriting what I said as well, and since you started the thread I put you in the cross hairs first and pulled the trigger, that was wrong of me to do.

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
glad we could work this out! i lost my temper and im sorry.
yep, group hug

zerojquan85

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 16, 2008
So-California, US
so what excatly was the case of the loss of scales????:confused:

I like to the whats wrong.. my Gar is having the same problem....:irked:

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
this problem went away. in fact there colors are better than ever!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store