Hybrid judge

orbit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2008
Michigan
Why the hell do I never know of this stufff..................... I want to go there too.

Mr.Firemouth

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2006
st.louis
Camphilophus;2645178; said:
I will be attending this year and if they are allowing hybrids to be shown I wouldn't mind grading the flowerhorns there.

if they are allowing them though whats this? LOL
The Name is more than appropriate as their tounge and cheeck attempt to be humorous has ironically come full swing and now 2009 Fish Wars will be the first ACA Convention to ever have a hybrid class!!!

These times they are a changing. :)

Please contact Phil Benes @ the ACA link provided about judging.
Thank you in advance!
Rich

saltydog_1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2006
st louis
they are having a class for showing them. if they find a qualified judge they will be elgible for awards i think. if not they will be elgible for peoples choice. that is if i understand it correctly.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
orbit;2645282; said:
Why the hell do I never know of this stufff..................... I want to go there too.
LOL, come get that 55 if you want to go to all these auctions/shows with me.

orbit

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 21, 2008
Michigan
Camphilophus;2646783; said:
LOL, come get that 55 if you want to go to all these auctions/shows with me.
I do!!!:nilly: And I'll leave my wallet at home! LMAO.... Watch, a beautiful SRT will go through for 20.00:cry:

fishfreak317

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 30, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
flowerhorncraze.com
i'd like to have a fundamental understanding of the role as this judge?

a hybrid cichlid judge or just a flowerhorn judge? because these 2 classes cannot be judged together. way to many possibilities and issues that can potentially create problems.

i think your gonna need to place all "other" hybrids into a different category then the flowerhorns, and maybe just show those "other" cichlid hybrids, and actually judge the flowerhorns.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store