Hypostomus luteus?

tigger68

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2008
Tain
Hi why dont you buy some In like I did and then sell them .
Please dont use my stock / Photos to try to sell your fish .
Thankyou
Pier Aquatics .UK

fugupuff

M.A.N. Community Vendor
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2005
Fish Heaven
Thankyou
Pier Aquatics .UK
sorry for using your photo, those are not my fish, just showing how beautiful they are and the picture was obtained on google search, which is made public and not copyrighted or watermarked. I do not have the capability to remove them, but if the mods want to remove them, that is fine by me also. I apologize if they're your photo, since I didn't know and just found them on google, as they're some nice pictures.

On another note, ever since the invention of the internet, pictures posted, whether facebook, or blogs become public access, if you want to keep it from the public you'd have to archive it, encrypt it and make sure nobody shares it. I myself have found my photos, poor as they may be, used from Russian websites, thailand, to the US., even on aquabid by someone else. What can I do?

ElectricBlueSeanBurch

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2010
Panaque Paradise
Thankyou
Pier Aquatics .UK
Man if I'm ever in the UK I will buy some fish from you guys. Because there is nothing I love more than buying fish from rude vendors. Nice advertising...

The Claw

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
So. Cal
Thankyou
Pier Aquatics .UK
He didnt say that was his stock. Take it easy man. The guy was just showing how nice the fish are. I'd be honored if Fugupuff used my photos for anything. He's one of the classiest guys on this forum. Put me down for one giant one if the price is right.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store