Nov 25, 2007
Bensalem Pa
Good luck, can't wait to see the pics.

wonword

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2008
St. Paul, MN
nice, have you raised Ctenopomas before? there are some at my LFS, but they are pretty small and are called "leapord fish". they are probaby quarter to half dollar size. what would they eat at this size? feeder fish are what i feed my others.

Aqua Sanctuary

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
The Internet
www.myspace.com
i haven't but i have a friend that has a pair, he feeds his frozen blood worm an brine shrimp along with flakes. yet his are about 1 and a half inches long.

how much are they selling for at your lfs? they aren't that common here. just curios.

wonword

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2008
St. Paul, MN
Aqua Sanctuary;1587227; said:
i haven't but i have a friend that has a pair, he feeds his frozen blood worm an brine shrimp along with flakes. yet his are about 1 and a half inches long.

how much are they selling for at your lfs? they aren't that common here. just curios.

i believe it was a bit over $10 each.

wonword

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2008
St. Paul, MN
yeah, they call them leapord leaf fish, but thats incorrect of course. i may have to pick one of these up. i heard you either want to keep them singly or more then three, i dunno if its right though or why

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
The Leopard Ctenopoma or Ctenopoma Acutirostre also known as the spotted climbing perch is a different fish from the African leaf fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store