I found a Florida Gar~!

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
my FF hasnt done that do anybody and I have had him for a while now so I am not too worried about it.

Thanks guys, I hope they are fast healers because he has gone through the std. initiation of my tank and has a beat up tail now. It happens to all new comers.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
channarox;2832465; said:
i dont think its a good thing that he doesnt even eat feeders?
well he is the only fatish fish I ever got from DA so that means he was eating, and it looked like left over pellets on the bottom of the tank I got him from.

FlamingFury5

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 17, 2008
in NY waiting to get cancer
o yea i had that problem. the feeder fish is right in front of their mouth and they just sniff it and ignore it. u think they're gonna strike at it but nothing happens. it might be that theres not much competition for food in that tank. just leave the feeders in there. it'll have to eat sometime.

BushFishRox

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Mississauga, Ont Canada
oh there is competition in the tank, it is my pred community tank. I rather him eat shrimp then feeders.

channarox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 27, 2007
south east asia
BushFishRox;2834636; said:
well he is the only fatish fish I ever got from DA so that means he was eating, and it looked like left over pellets on the bottom of the tank I got him from.
has he eaten in your tank yet?
ive never had a predatory fish who didnt eat feeders....just give them a little time and they ate.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store