I have crickets in my room!! help

Stalk3r

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
nyc
so i bought 20 crickets to feed my RD and Jag fed them abbt 5 and tried to save the rest for this week but today i go to check on the bad only 3 are left:cry: and I hear chirping all over my room lol anyone know how i can lure them out?

frnchjeep

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2006
Ct
Hahah. I don't think you can. When I was more into keeping reptiles, I dealt with that all the time for years. As soon as I shut the light off, they would start chirping. Never did find a way to catch them. Good luck.

Stalk3r

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
nyc
Rawrzer;4854545; said:
release lizards into your room!
haha i was actually thinking that and then I would have baby lizards in my room then i would have to release snakes and so on and so forth until i have jumanji in my room :ROFL:

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
vacuum every inch in your room

prskiller

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 10, 2008
In a 10g tank w/wife n kids
Lol, that is to funny. I had one escape in our room once heard it chirp for few days and never heard it again. Luckily here in Hawaii we have geckos in and out of our homes.

AngryWretch

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
NJ
Not sure if this will work for you. I once "lost" about 50 crickets in my room. I set up one of my extra reptile lights put a plain white bulb in it in the center of my room with a sticky trap under it. Took 3 days to get almost all of them.

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
^^ i was gonna suggest something similar, put some fly paper down with a piece of potato orother vegetable in the middle of it, they'll come for a snack and be stuck, shouldn't take long

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store