i need some help..

nono

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2012
indonesia
about the behaviour,yes,it still like to sit at the bottom with his tankmates,etc.about the food i am going to try feeding him some livefeeder.about water,no.but it turn out to be green,i think because my lighting is kinda intense that make the algae grow fast.i have always clean the algae,but in short time,they will appear again

fishyman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2011
Singapore
about the behaviour,yes,it still like to sit at the bottom with his tankmates,etc.about the food i am going to try feeding him some livefeeder.about water,no.but it turn out to be green,i think because my lighting is kinda intense that make the algae grow fast.i have always clean the algae,but in short time,they will appear again
A frog of size that it can swallow easily or a cricket would be fine but do not use feeder fishes. Just testing out, try only one; do not keep feeding it.

What filter are you using?

nono

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 9, 2012
indonesia
yeah,i'm not going to feed him livefeeders as dailybasis.i had tried yesterday,he is not crazy about chasing fish,i think because he has been living with other fish that smaller than himself for quite a time,but from 3 fish i put inside my tank,he only ate one.but at last he finally ate 2 shrimps again yesterday.i will try to find some frog.about filter,i use somekind of cheaper version of eheim filter.i think it's called "jebo" but i forget the specification

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store