Icess my Gennet over the years ..

Dominick Shauntee

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2015
Cincinnati,Ohio
Icess is a small spot Gennet that i have had since she was 7 weeks old and she just turned 10 years old in august . She been a challenge is some ways and a-lot of fun in others ways over the years. Not a whole lot of them around she like a cat on crack is best way to describe her she sleeps 12 to 16 hours a day but when she's active she can literally run across the wall ... well enough talkie on with a few pic's ....

DSCF2313 modified.jpg DSCF2353.JPG Icess #3.jpg Icess 44.jpg Icess picture #1.jpg Icess.jpg

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
Looks amazing.

Few questions though.
Is she litter box trained?
Would you describe her as aloof?
Does she seek you out to sit in your lap or does she usually perch?
Thanks.

Reactions: twcp

Dominick Shauntee

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2015
Cincinnati,Ohio
s
Looks amazing.

Few questions though.
Is she litter box trained?
Would you describe her as aloof?
Does she seek you out to sit in your lap or does she usually perch?
Thanks.
Good questions !

She is litter box trained was very easy too ounce she was off bottle feedings just put some of her poop in litter box and that was it .. but she does not like to touch litter instead she still to this day balances herself on the rim of the litterbox and poops over it also she does not poop every day more like every 2 to 3 but huge for her size ...

Aloof pretty much when she was a baby i had alot of different people bottle at Aquatics & Exotic's job i was at then feed her so she would not be so shy they are as a species know for this . She was good with anybody then but after she was weaned and did bring her in as much she became pretty shy like her species natural is she will always come out if i call her, but if she smells anybody else in the room she very rarely stays out may not come out at all untill other person/persons are gone +++ unless you got some fried chicken in your hands ,some peanut butter anything or one of her favorite pastries then she will stay out get what she wants and then she will roll lmao ! she will always come out for me but no one else now ...

she definitely never been a lap girl always liked my shoulders either side or back of my neck and when i shave my head all i can do to keep her off palming my head liking residue shaving cream off ! she also uses me like a race track goes up and down and across me if i am sitting"cat like"she pretty long but about 1/3 thickness of a house cat but can eat more than a cat twice her size ...

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What a way to introduce yourself to MFK....awesome pet.

Dominick Shauntee

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2015
Cincinnati,Ohio
What a way to introduce yourself to MFK....awesome pet.
I was on MFK like 8 years ago could not remember any of my login stuff figured time just to make a new login post my 2 current favorite pets my Gennet and my Alligator Snapping Turtle .. but caught the big fish bug again in a big way... b-day soon and decided to use all money i get to buy a few of the big fish on my list .. and restart my house of big fish nature !

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sounds outstanding bro,keep us posted.

Wailua Boy

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hawaii
That's awesome and surprising she was so easy to litter train. Have you considered breeding her?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store