Id please! :-)

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
Yea i bought my endi for 50 :( got ripped off
what size? depends on your area a CB endli usually fetches a little more than that in my area it all depends on your location some places can get them cheap. I can tell you for a fact that to an Australian poly lover that price to them would be too good to be true because of how much polys go for around there. Haha it makes me scared to even think of getting a ban like that put on the U.S.

awdawg

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2006
Des Moines, IA
Cool, thanks all! What kind of growth rate should I expect out of this little guy?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dr.B

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
Texas
When he's small he can grow pretty fast until about 12" then they seems to slow down. The growth rate seems to differ between individuals. Some saying theirs reached 12" in 6 months while others say 12" in a year.

Aw3s0m3

Piranha
MFK Member
May 6, 2012
Over there
When he's small he can grow pretty fast until about 12" then they seems to slow down. The growth rate seems to differ between individuals. Some saying theirs reached 12" in 6 months while others say 12" in a year.
+1 my smaller cb endli took like 6 months to grow just to 6" and now just a few months later and it's about a foot. More wc's a a variety of food also helps in growth

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

SawickiB

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2014
FL, United States
what size? depends on your area a CB endli usually fetches a little more than that in my area it all depends on your location some places can get them cheap. I can tell you for a fact that to an Australian poly lover that price to them would be too good to be true because of how much polys go for around there. Haha it makes me scared to even think of getting a ban like that put on the U.S.
I bought a about 5" endi, and i live in florida, and get pretty cheap polys if you saw my 10 grow out thread, but thats if i special order through my other LFS, today i could of got a 3-5" endi each for 11$, but i didnt want any more lower jaws, it was hard not to.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store