Idiots Light Snapping Turtle On Fire (warning, this thread depicts animal cruelty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeox

" I got monkeys in me! "
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2006
Also they've already caught one of those :swear: s apparently :)

Jason

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
i wont bother to watch the actions of the ignorant....however fitting punishment would be to suffer as the turtle did and let to live with the resulting scars....on second thought just shoot them and remove them from the gene pool....their familes need a little chlorination....no muss no fuss....in general people never cease to amaze me with what they are capable of....and rarely does anything good come from the actions of man...

jason

Snakebite

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 11, 2006
USA
Well seeing as I raised snakes for the longest time I also used to snake hunt at night. Nothing pissed me of more then seeing some a@@ wipe in front of me swerve out of there way to hit a snake. Well I got tired of it and chased one person down and told them "how would you like for me to go out of my way to hit your kids next time I see them on the shoulder or near the road". Well he tried to defend himself by saying that snakes are bad and this and that just making him look like a total retard. I informed him the roll that snakes play in the eco system and he basically stfu. Anyways it's not for everyone but it just pisses me off people do this stuff. You know grow some balls and go try that to a bear or mountain lion or even a badger....

bpunisher18

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 29, 2006
Racine, WI
Thats just sick, I may have done lots of stupid things when I was a kid but I would have never thought of anything as stupid as that, those kids should be burned.

Jason

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 2, 2005
I did stupid things as well but the only harm i recall bringing other life forms was shooting grasshoppers and ants with a BB gun.....some people have NO respect for life and that every living thing deserves a chance to be all it can be....though i've sent a more than a few feeder fish and rodents to the great beyond but i try to avoid that...oddly enough it does bother me to do it...ah well something for me to ponder.

jason

PS these are still morons that should experience what the dole out.

Fish_are_fishfood

Sea Robin
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
MA
I should have never watched that. Now I am crying. :cry:

Poor turtle. Light those ba$tards on fire. I would love to see them run around in pain.

Jen :(:swear:
Oh man, I know if I watch it Im gonna cry and seriously have a nightmare of it, so I'm reading what u said and not watching it.

STUPID KIDS, I love snapping turtles soooooo much. I saw a giant one walking across the road the other day and just watched how cool it was. Some people are just retarded...:swear: :swear: :swear: :swear:

davo

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2006
England
some people just dont get it. i liked the comments. who the hell wrote the second one down?lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store