Im Back Dat Fans!

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Hey Datnoid crew. Feels like its been forever since ive been back to MFK, since some moderator banned me for 2 years cause he had a problem with my post, Fish and Guns...im guess he didnt like the Guns part. Anyways, thought id pick up where i left off, Datnoids, one of my favorite fish period. Hav over 12 years experience keeping them, mostly more common like Datnoides Microlepis (IT) and Thin Bars...trying to remember the acronyms for thin bars, or New Guinea, (NGT?)...Havent evern checked my profile yet. but im sure stock, definitely sizes, are off. All Dats Now are very over 9", biggest is my indo little over 16", they no longer hide, they beg for food, and will take pellets right from my hand. total 180 from when i was last on here... anyways, been years since posted here, but hav gained alot more knowledge on these guys since, so may b able to answer some questions.Gotta run, look foward to chiming in.

Again, I could've gone anywhere on this site, but felt i had to check Datnoids first, truly beautiful, curious, unique fish!

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
You Bet, was actually going to post a few rite away, but realized all of my pics are on hard drive of main in pc, using one of my backup PC's now till get my main fixed. I do hav some on phone(s), and backed up all of my pics from Main PC onto friends PC. Hav an assload tho, bet 75% pics I take are of my tanks, 120g FW, & my small but full 20g long SW Reef.

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
KInd've amped to get hands on those files now. Last time i was posting pictures on MFK, was rare to get shots of them showing those bold bars, or as some people say, "Stable"...tho dont like using that term with dats anymore, which plan to address L8r. But after an addition to my tank, all but 1 of my IT's show off stripes all day, and are fearless, no more hiding. Alright, gonna stop blabbing...Next reply or post from me will b all pics, will hav em up soon!

NeonFlux

Candiru
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2010
Los Angeles
Sorry to hear about the ban. Must've sucked. Understand why the mod did what he/she had to do though.. I mean, talking about fish and lethal firearms doesn't mix well haha.

Anyhow, welcome back, man. Let's see some dat pics! Would be neat to see'em.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store