I'm back!

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
Hey all,

I don't know if anyone here will remember me, but I figured I'd drop in and say hi. For those of you who are new or who I never met in the past, my name's Adam. I currently have a 55g and 120g, but I will be downsizing soon so keep an eye on the marketplace if you're in Ohio and looking for any tanks/fish/equipment. I still plan to get a few smaller tanks and to become active on the forums again, so hopefully I can get to know some of the new members and reconnect with some of the old.

Adam

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
The 55g is definitely going to be up for sale, hopefully I can make a thread tonight. I'm in columbus, although I would be willing to meet elsewhere in exchange for a little gas money.

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
wow good to see your back............ i cannot believe two came back in one week........so happy to see you.. have fun again.

sidman24

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2013
Ohio
The 55g is definitely going to be up for sale, hopefully I can make a thread tonight. I'm in columbus, although I would be willing to meet elsewhere in exchange for a little gas money.
I'm about 2 hours from Columbus. Although I have family there who could help. Let me know details when you have them available! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Delhezi222

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2007
P
wow good to see your back............ i cannot believe two came back in one week........so happy to see you.. have fun again.
Thanks Liz, it's good to be back!

I'm about 2 hours from Columbus. Although I have family there who could help. Let me know details when you have them available! Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sounds good, I'll send you a message as soon as I put it up for sale.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store