I'm really pissed off

Hlee019

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 20, 2010
Irvine, Ca
I am sorry for your losses, that EBJD was a looker. I know you want something big and mean that could extinguish the lives of countless small fish, but a 55 gallon tank isn't enough. A 55 gallon is too narrow to house the monster fish you want. I experienced the same mistake when I first got my 55 gallon tank and I eventually had to upgrade. If you can't upgrade, then I would agree with what others have said and try to set up an african tank or you could save up your money and get another EBJD :) and a bunch of tiger barbs

Electric45

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2009
United states
Chrisplosion;4646429; said:
Lets not start this up again. Both points have been made, lets just let it be.
Well the eel will not survive long at all and i really do not think its good to provide information saying that it can survive months to a year. because it wont.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
Electric45;4646667; said:
Well the eel will not survive long at all and i really do not think its good to provide information saying that it can survive months to a year. because it wont.
We know, there was this big discussion over this exact situation awhile back that you missed. The OP has been told all of this so you are preaching to a wall.

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
Just looked into snowflake eels. I was thinking of a different eel. My bad. I thought he meant a spotted freshwater moray which I have seen listed as a snowflake eel as well.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!

Younglin

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
34-24-36
I realize that know. Like I said I looked into it.

BigO6687

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2010
banana land
if ur looking for something to rape feeders and have a bunch of diff fish in the same tank, idk if a 55 will work

maybe a ton of exodons if they're legal there? but its really pricy for a decent shoal

I think a female red tiger motaguense, loiselle, or freddy could look great in that tank, and the three of them are all predators but tankmates are iffy at best due to their aggression

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store