im takeing the big step!

Dargath78

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 7, 2005
Don't they have pretty big fangs to catch birds? I always loved green tree pythons and emerald tree boas, but they were too expensive for me when I kept herps 15 years ago.

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
yup

when he is bigger im gunna buy a bird for it :)

softturtle

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 9, 2005
N.W. Indiana
one of the most striking snakes in the world. I also would like to join the G.T.P. club some day.

CentralMayhem

MONSTER FISH EATER
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, California
bad ass snakes man. a little difficult for beginners but you sound like youve been around the block. my personal favorite is Python curtis. right now i have a spotted california king. cool snake but i want some more soon and the GTP is on the top of my list. let us know how it works out.

Chris@TSE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
New York
topshelfexotic.com
Congrats. Buy some nice gloves, and I would not attempt feeding it a bird, simply immature and reckless. These are captive animals.... Great care should be taken to feed a proper diet without risk of internal injury due to rough or sharp surfaces associated with the beak and\or claws of a bird. Thawed rat pups to start will work VERY well, simply thaw them in luke warm water and offer it on a pair of tongs. :)

Enjoy!

rayman45

Team Rayman
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
staten island new york
Chris@TSE said:
Congrats. Buy some nice gloves, and I would not attempt feeding it a bird, simply immature and reckless. These are captive animals.... Great care should be taken to feed a proper diet without risk of internal injury due to rough or sharp surfaces associated with the beak and\or claws of a bird. Thawed rat pups to start will work VERY well, simply thaw them in luke warm water and offer it on a pair of tongs. :)

Enjoy!

so now your not a EDIT to me ?
i still dont like you, beacause your a self-centered man who think he knows it all

Flaming others will get you nowhere when trying to settle a problem and is not permitted on MFK.

Doctor (Admin)
MonsterFishKeepers

Last edited by Doctor:07/28/05 at 5:57pm

Chris@TSE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2005
New York
topshelfexotic.com
A "EDIT to you"

You tried to profit from a DONATION auction we ran on our forums to benifit a mother who's son died. Rules, guidelines, and instructions were publicly posted and you either failed to read them or simply ignored them. When confronted you STILL did not seem to care. In fact the auction listings are still posted along with all the public rules and instructions.... A blind man working a brail pc setup could not have missed it. Nonetheless I tried to explain it to you to no avail and your auctions were removed. I'm sorry but in anyones eyes that is a very dispicable thing to do. Apparently you did not like it.... Big surprise, your attitude was rather surprising and quite rude.

You were also quite rude when issued a warning about immature behavior in a post some time afterwards, unrelated. You were also issued another warning before everything else regarding "whoring" sales in discussion forums. Simply put, I have better things to do than argue with a fourteen year old child who has a problem with authority. They are my forums and I will run them any way I see fit. Don't like it? Tough. You're the only one to date with a problem, and the only one to date to be removed. If you cannot abide by very simple rules then you are simply removed. Considering we basically have 'NO' real rules its quite interesting you managed to get yourself banned. We do not operate a big forum, its a friendly gathering of friends and breeders and we simply do not have room for an ignorant child who cannot get along with others. You simply have alot of growing up to do, one day youll look back and realise your errors.

You were suspended and then banned in response to your immature and hostile remarks. You then went as far as threatening our staff stating that aquatic predators and other forums could not stop or ban you, and you would be back. It is quite obvious you did not belong on our forums.... For very obvious reasons.

But... our issues aside... when it comes to helping someone with correct and helpful information regarding the captive care of a LIVE animal, I'm always willing to lend a hand.... Such beautiful animals deserve proper care.

And... as for your self centered and know-it-all comment..... well, considering you have nothing to base it on other than immature anger regarding your removal from our forums... I simply laugh at the accusation. Nice try however. And the fact you do not like me.... well.... whatever will i do! :)

Perhaps after all the sleepless nights I'll find a way to cope :)

Good luck with the chondro. Do let me know when you grow up.... And if you have any questions I'll be happy to answer them regarding the care of your new gtp.. definately one of my personal favorites.

Doctor (Admin)
MonsterFishKeepers

Last edited by Doctor:07/28/05 at 6:17pm

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store