IM TIRED OF EVERYTHING(blowign steam off)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-G

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2005
NC
I know sometimes life is hard, sometimes you get treated unfairly. Please think about what you do have, you may not want to hear it right now but you are very lucky. If you have all these things and your parents are working and can afford to give your sister a car your family is lucky. Many pepole are struggling right now. I lost my dad to cancer not long ago, you still have yours. There is alot to be thankful for. Maybe when you graduate you will get a car to. Just hang in there and your hard work will pay off.

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
finally someone feels me....

Toxic Fish 9999

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2009
WI
fishy12;3704678; said:
finally someone feels me....

yea man in 14 no job it blows cant wait till i get my licens im out i will sleep in my car :D

fishy12

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
ohio
BIG-G;3704676; said:
I know sometimes life is hard, sometimes you get treated unfairly. Please think about what you do have, you may not want to hear it right now but you are very lucky. If you have all these things and your parents are working and can afford to give your sister a car your family is lucky. Many pepole are struggling right now. I lost my dad to cancer not long ago, you still have yours. There is alot to be thankful for. Maybe when you graduate you will get a car to. Just hang in there and your hard work will pay off.
No i understand i dont hate them i was frustrated.....Ill have to work for a car or whtever because they will be paying for my sisters college so yea im alone on this one tho... She gets everything.....

Toxic Fish 9999

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 4, 2009
WI
fishy12;3704686; said:
No i understand i dont hate them i was frustrated.....Ill have to work for a car or whtever because they will be paying for my sisters college so yea im alone on this one tho... She gets everything.....

same for my bro and sis

hmoobvwj

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
WISCONSIN
Good things come to those who wait. Maybe your parents will give you something better than a jeep.

jprp

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2009
derbyshire england
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::irked:
wait till you have done a few years or decades in an actual dead end job-it only gets worse.
if the walking dog meat is yours, ask if you can sell it and get some big tanks, as for the sister - there is always one in the family who gets preference - forget about what she is doing and study your fish books or get a weight set and pound that.

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
jprp;3704841; said:
forget about what she is doing get a weight set and pound that.
boom there you go use this opportunity to get jacked out of your mind and then find a rich girl so u dont have to do chores anymore

Plec123

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2009
North Jersey
hmoobvwj;3704660; said:
Luckily I don't have this problem with my parents. Us kids are spoiled brats....hopefully this helps you out... :D
some of these kids, maybe. however, fishy12 seems to be in a predicament. he needs to explain this to his dad so his dad knows that he worked his ass off during the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store