IN NEED OF LFS Around Queens PLEASE

MikeGuerra

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2013
rockaway park ny
Hi guys just got back into the hobby with a 125 after being out for about 2 years. Just went to my 2 lfs's I always use to go to and they're really slacking they have nothing. Does anyone live in queen or Brooklyn ny and know a good lfs that usualy has some good fish. Please let me know thank you

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Tropical Joe Tropical Joe

UES96

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2015
NYC, NY
Yup, Monster the best in the area or if you can make it down to the Lower East Side then Pacific Aquarium and Plant is worth a visit (but can be expensive) . Also a little spot on Elizabeth st & Broome in Chinatown called 123 aquarium that occasionally has some interesting and rare fish.

Tropical Joe

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
Queens NY
Just about know all the fish places. I make my rounds at least once a week. What kind of fish are you looking for ? I may be able to steer you in the right direction. See if this helps----Fish Town USA is good for fancy gold fish there other fish are all on the smaller size. Monster Aquarium is very good and Pets Aquatic is good for Africans -in New Hyde Park then there is Tropical Showcase Hicksville and I really like Absolutely Fish Clifton NJ and my favorite Beital's Exotic Aquariums in Pearl River NY . I hope this helps you-----

Reactions: kno4te

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
+1 on Beitals.

World class in bk is ok

Absolutely fish, aquaridise, aquascape, and fish hut in NJ

MikeGuerra

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 17, 2013
rockaway park ny
Thanks for all the help guys. Just got back from monster aquarium. They had everything I wanted and more. Appreciate the help. Picked up a nice silver aro and a spotted gar about 4-5 inches to grow out in my 125 for now till they get a little bigger than they'll be going in the 240 than hopefully the pond in about 2 years when there ready

Reactions: jaws7777 and kno4te
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store