In-Store Stocklist. new stock added.

Status
Not open for further replies.

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
What is a Malaysian Datnoid??? Is this a Wide Bar, ST, D. Pulcher????
If so I am interested and would like to get a shipping quote as well.

How long have you guys had this fish, as I would like to make sure he is Quarrantined, alot of Dat disease right now. (I just lost several med. STs to it, I only had for 5 days.) So want to be careful.
But I am very interested in buying.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All-Happy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2006
SoCal SGV
julnj2;3264598; said:
If so I am interested and would like to get a shipping quote as well.

How long have you guys had this fish, as I would like to make sure he is Quarrantined, alot of Dat disease right now. (I just lost several med. STs to it, I only had for 5 days.) So want to be careful.
But I am very interested in buying.

I look forward to hearing from you.
sorry to disappoint you but the malaysian datnoids isnt a Siamese tiger. the true pulchers are from vietnam as i recall. please correct me if im wrong. this one at the store is straight from the rivers of malaysia and weird thing is. it has a body shape of indo but stripes of St. also the tails and fins are black. indos have spots of black when unstable. but this one has blotches. it might be a hybrid of sort. it hasnt been verified.

All-Happy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2006
SoCal SGV
troutking;3264594; said:
R u going to be getting in some large monos in soon?
larger monos i dont think we will. i think Lee's Aquarium has some bigger pbass. tell the guy All-happy sent you. and "maybe" depending on his mood he will give you a good price for it.

badreverend

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2007
Bishop Ca
julnj2;3264598; said:

You get asked this question every week Paul, you should just post next to it that its a datnoid with similarities of both D.Pulcher and D.Microlepis, but not similar enough to call it one or the other. Or try and call it a simple 3-bar indo- that would go over big with the datoholics!

and to julnj2 you seem like you know a bit about dats, didnt a 6" ST strike you as odd :headshake? or the $350 price for a ST :nono:?

All-Happy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2006
SoCal SGV
lol. thanks jim for clarifying that. people who caught the fish better hurry up and come up with a solution for the fish. ill just call it the siamese Indo. or a indonesian widebar?

julnj2

Candiru
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Tampa Bay, FL
badreverend;3264760; said:
You get asked this question every week Paul, you should just post next to it that its a datnoid with similarities of both D.Pulcher and D.Microlepis, but not similar enough to call it one or the other. Or try and call it a simple 3-bar indo- that would go over big with the datoholics!

and to julnj2 you seem like you know a bit about dats, didnt a 6" ST strike you as odd :headshake? or the $350 price for a ST :nono:?
Yes it can get very ODD, when people make up, "trade names" to sell fish.
Just trying to be responsible for what I may buy.

Someone just PM'd me and told me it is a THIN BAR, on the other hand that would seem WAY to much money for a Thin Bar, I would think.

All Happy, please post a pic please, as I am interested, Id just like to see what I possible would be buying.

Thank you

troutking

Piranha
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2008
All_Happy;3264705; said:
larger monos i dont think we will. i think Lee's Aquarium has some bigger pbass. tell the guy All-happy sent you. and "maybe" depending on his mood he will give you a good price for it.
Whats his best day? Friday saturday:D What about time? He has some right now?

All-Happy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2006
SoCal SGV
julnj2;3264868; said:
Yes it can get very ODD, when people make up, "trade names" to sell fish.
Just trying to be responsible for what I may buy.

Someone just PM'd me and told me it is a THIN BAR, on the other hand that would seem WAY to much money for a Thin Bar, I would think.

All Happy, please post a pic please, as I am interested, Id just like to see what I possible would be buying.

Thank you
i dont know who told you that but lets get this straight a thinbar for 350:screwy: that person should get his/her fact straight before. more like read what i have posted for once.Lets be real here. i will post pictures of malaysian tomrrow morning. and prove that its not a thinbar if that will make you feel better. you should research yourself before taking anyone's word for it, ;) it makes innocent people look bad.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store