Indonesian Datnoid Growth Rate?

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
I always see a big growth when I introduce my smaller IT's to my 180 showtank. If you can grow them out in 100+ tanks. Thay should help with quick growth

NixMix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2010
South Carolina
I always see a big growth when I introduce my smaller IT's to my 180 showtank. If you can grow them out in 100+ tanks. Thay should help with quick growth
My IT is in my show 180g tank with all the other large cichlids. He has been getting quite comfortable and is already following me around in the tank. He's stable, doesn't start fights or gets nipped on. All in all, mine was a total success! I love their demeanor. I guess I should be seeing him grow quickly soon then. :naughty:

SickSauce

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2011
Mekong Delta
My IT is in my show 180g tank with all the other large cichlids. He has been getting quite comfortable and is already following me around in the tank. He's stable, doesn't start fights or gets nipped on. All in all, mine was a total success! I love their demeanor. I guess I should be seeing him grow quickly soon then. :naughty:
:cheers:

aharley8930

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2012
clarksville,tn
I have one datnoids and ive had him since august and i havent noticed any growth. Hes in a 180 gallon tank and hes about 2". He eats shrimp, blood worms,brine shrimp, sinkingshrimp pellets, and even flakes.He rays everyday. The ph is 6.5, nitrite and ammonia is always 0, and nitrate is always between 5 and 10. He eats until He looks pregnant! What do you thinks wrong with him?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store