INJURY?

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
the small red dots you are talking about looks to me as if its ammonia burn. once again make sure that water is super clean ! when introducing a new fish its always best to have the cleanest water possible so they get settled in faster .
no sorry you must be mistaken in ammonia burn the whole body of the fish starts to turn grey.the third picture i tagged eric was the little baby flowerhorn what i was concerned about is this. wtf is this now (View attachment 1005182View attachment 1005183DSC_0173.JPGim talking about the grown flowerhorn)

DSC_0173.JPG

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
That is not a thai silk fh and its injuries
\
so eric have noticed many other t on the flowerhorns body i hope they are not ulcers. the flowerhorn is greedy as ever and chases everyone during feeding time. i took him out and examined him look he has them all over his body. i took two pictures one is one side and other one is of the other.DSC_0185.JPGDSC_0186.JPG

DSC_0185.JPG

DSC_0186.JPG

EricNguyen

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2014
Evanston IL
it looks like bacterial infection do you have tetracycline around your area? if not then you can give him a salt bath instead since you have a 180 gallons tank so I doubt you want to dose the whole tank.

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
it looks like bacterial infection do you have tetracycline around your area? if not then you can give him a salt bath instead since you have a 180 gallons tank so I doubt you want to dose the whole tank.
What I want to ask u is could u tell me how to treat these ulcers because I doubt we have any medicine here.

rajatariqmustafa15

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 18, 2014
Pakistan
add 1 tablespoon of aquarium salt which is around 15ml to 5gallon of new water dechlorinated for 5 mins if he show sign of stress then remove him.
So what your suggesting that. I should put 1 table spoon in my 6 foot tank right? The water in the aquarium is already containing methylene blue , green liquid and anti fungus. So should I add squarium salt in it?

xaenali

Exodon
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2014
Pakistan
So what your suggesting that. I should put 1 table spoon in my 6 foot tank right? The water in the aquarium is already containing methylene blue , green liquid and anti fungus. So should I add squarium salt in it?
Dear 1 table spoon/5 gallon ........so if you have 180 gallon US/150 gallon Uk (I think that MFK calculator is in US gallon??? ) then add 36 table spoon ...simple is that.....and you should better get an extra medication tank.....and it is better that you should change the water first........

Note: changing water 100% regularly or often removes beneficial bacteria from tank!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store