Interst in vinyl figures

Daimondking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2008
Portsmouth, Va
I'm pulling for pirahna, if we manage a design that works we will likely do several different repaints to have the popular species present :)

I will update as we move further through the development phases. If we can pull off a kickstarter for it and we are able to produce the line, I will happily find a way to get any members not in the US have access to order them. ( I know how hard it can be to find my favorite fish represented in media )

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cohazard

Arapaima
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2005
This is an awesome idea.

I collect little pvc fish figures from Japan.

I second the bichirs request (endlicheri and PBB!) And would add fancy goldfish., fancy plecos (blue eye, gold line royal), etc...

Here are two figures from my collection.

uploadfromtaptalk1405925061898.jpg

ss720

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 20, 2005
Norway
That is great looking cohazard.

I wish I collected that instead of 1:16 cars when I was a kid.

Also Clown Knifefish and Fahaka Puffer!!

Spartacus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 8, 2011
ft.myers,florida
This is an awesome idea.

I collect little pvc fish figures from Japan.

I second the bichirs request (endlicheri and PBB!) And would add fancy goldfish., fancy plecos (blue eye, gold line royal), etc...

Here are two figures from my collection.

View attachment 1026637
cool! I like toys...how about a frontosa,a sulpher head peacock,a malawi trout,or any peacocks or haps will do!

Daimondking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2008
Portsmouth, Va
Well I've been talking with my main artist and he feels that this would be an interesting project if we stylized the figures and it would make design and assembly of the final project a lot easier.

How would you guys feel about a more cartoon/tattoo style figure that would still be easily identified as the fish that inspired it?

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
How about a near life sized coconut crab replica?...I love realism and detail in figurines so I'm not too sure if I would be interested in a cartoon kind of style but I guess I would have to see the end result.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store