iPhone 5/itouch 5

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
I was kinda ticked when i heard the screen wasnt any wider also. Everything else about it sounds great. I will be switching from my 4 as soon as i can

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
..or an a6 processor, 4g lte, sapphire lens, and a back that's not glass thus meaning it won't break as easily. But that's about it

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
but its still a glass screen..you drop it to unfortunate pointy object your screen is done..it aint gorilla screen.
what so special about the a6? the competitor has much faster hardware
4g lte? its hardware been out for couple years now
according to that i do not see any advantage on iphone 5..unless we r talking about isheep attitude

bbortko

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 3, 2010
Northwest, Indiana
I had a shuffle for my train ride back when they first came out, it broke shortly after I stopped taking the train so I never replaced it. This being said I am far from an iPod expert but once in a while I toy with the idea of picking one up and was under the impression that the touch was basically an iPhone without calling ability. For those with both am i missing something? Or do you just like toys?

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
I had a shuffle for my train ride back when they first came out, it broke shortly after I stopped taking the train so I never replaced it. This being said I am far from an iPod expert but once in a while I toy with the idea of picking one up and was under the impression that the touch was basically an iPhone without calling ability. For those with both am i missing something? Or do you just like toys?
You are right. The iPhone is basically a iPod touch with calling capability, but you have to own both the iPhone and the iPod touch to see the difference. :)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Abruskin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 19, 2012
New Jersey
but its still a glass screen..you drop it to unfortunate pointy object your screen is done..it aint gorilla screen.
what so special about the a6? the competitor has much faster hardware
4g lte? its hardware been out for couple years now
according to that i do not see any advantage on iphone 5..unless we r talking about isheep attitude
I'm not saying it has advantages over competition, but rather advantages over the previous models. Not starting a fight simply throwing in my 2 cents

Abruskin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 19, 2012
New Jersey
If you're talking about gorilla glass? Then yes it does have the newest generation of gorilla glass which is gorilla glass 3 so it is more durable, and thinner at the same time

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store