IPhone 5

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Do you think that this doesn't happen all over? When America and other countries use outsourcing to produce large numbers of items with a low number of workers to make a profit? It's news because it's apple, but I can guarantee they aren't the only ones. If it wasn't for these giant American corporations, the unemployment rate in other countries would be significantly larger. If you want to kill yourself because you're being overworked, why not just quit?
Oh, because there aren't any other jobs due to the insane overpopulation.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Guys don't turn this into an argument! Yes android and apple are rivals and both have great phones so can we just agree on that and move on?

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
No argument. I agree and see his point, I was just stating that it happens to more companies than Apple. I hate outsourcing to begin with but it gives is the products we love at a reasonable price. I love my iphone, but I have friends that love their droids.

probassfisher010

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2011
California
You hate an entire company because 17 out of a million employees of Foxconn (apples partner) killed them selves? This happens all over the world, undoubtedly in higher numbers else where. Especially since Foxconn has reduced the suicide rates "to a trickle," and have stopped supporting the families of the jumpers, which is probably the reason most did it anyways.

NyJets

Banned
Sep 11, 2012
ny
Hey guys when you get your iPhone 5 I hope you enjoy your Nokia Samsung phone because apple doesn't make the parts for it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
Iphone ain't got nothing on a Android ............

Sent from your wifes car!

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
not me thats for sure, although my contract is over a year ago, and i can get isheep 5 under my contract for 100 bucks since im their 'premier' customer instead i bought 2 years old hardware call htc evo 4g from craiglist and did comparison to my wife's iphone 4S. and that 2 years old hardware beat the iphone in every way and situation thats not even funny.
and now iphone 5..they should have released it 3 years ago LOL

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store