IPhone 5

jcardona1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
it will be a wash with current iphone 4S to compensate the larger screen and to power that LTE "borrowed' from samsung.
Took em long enough! The 4S should have been an LTE phone. If it was, I probably would have switched to Apple at the time. They're just too far behind at this point in the game. I'm curious to see how the iPhone will manage battery life with power-hungry LTE networks.

I've been enjoying these speeds for almost a year now :)

crazy4dats

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
ny
The battery for the new Iphone is the same physical battery but the A6 processor draws half the power than the old A5.

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
updated the 4S to the ios6 yesterday..not much different but what do you expect from apple and here it is my take on it.
*all new map and gps..yay iphone 4S has native gps voice guided and voiced by siri too and 3D!!
but its powered by tomtom LOL and the 3D looks like cat vomit..i have huge redwood right in my property about 70-80 feet tall and it does not looks like a tree more like 3Ds of the eighties and siri sounds like a robot instead.
*facebook integration its all good and handy
but the competitor has it since the ancient OS even before the gingerbread OS which i have now and you can consider that OS is ancient too LOL
* do not distrube msg
its pretty and cool and handy when
*siri does more knowledgeable
but my app for free for android called speaktoit as smart as siri and does more, granted siri is faster according to my test
*passbook
wtf is that and i do not think its working, well you need additional apps for that, how bout an app to get that thing off my 4S phone
those are the highlight i found brand new ios6 others i do not find anything change according to my real world application and apple claimed over 200 new features?
and i noticed the ios6 is slower than the old one on iphone 4S..is that a msg to isheep to upgrade to the iphone 5?!!

Dan F

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 10, 2007
Oregon
My wife will probably get one, but I'm not into "smart" phones. My phone is an old Cingular-branded Sony Ericsson phone. It makes phone calls, bounces when I drop it, and can pop the cap off a bottle of beer. That's all I need in a phone....

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store