IPhone 5

dayak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 31, 2010
sacramento
My wife will probably get one, but I'm not into "smart" phones. My phone is an old Cingular-branded Sony Ericsson phone. It makes phone calls, bounces when I drop it, and can pop the cap off a bottle of beer. That's all I need in a phone....
you sound just like my dad, expect pop off a bottle of beer, its more like he can kill anyone with his cellphone alone and use it to call 911 after LOL

Inglorious

Piranha
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2010
Stuck inside my own head
My wife will probably get one, but I'm not into "smart" phones. My phone is an old Cingular-branded Sony Ericsson phone. It makes phone calls, bounces when I drop it, and can pop the cap off a bottle of beer. That's all I need in a phone....
Aww, I want my phone to open beer for me. The junior one used to have one of those rubberized phones and it held up to a preteen going sledding with it, playing in the rain, mud, and splashpads, getting dropped constantly, and all other abuse a kid that age can put it through and it still looked brand new after two years. If only they made a smartphone version I would pay full price to get him one(if his grades earned it).

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store