MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH

monsterkeeper87

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
England
Thanks for the input everyone, how does this sound?

1x ATF
1x L.pictus,tigrinus or jurense
3x p.bass
1x Leo stingray
1x endli
1x fire eel
1x giraffe cat

I think they would mix ok but would that be pushing it to be overstocked when they are all grown?
Also is 3 a good number to keep the bass in?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Thanks for the input everyone, how does this sound?

1x ATF
1x L.pictus,tigrinus or jurense
3x p.bass
1x Leo stingray
1x endli
1x fire eel
1x giraffe cat

I think they would mix ok but would that be pushing it to be overstocked when they are all grown?
Also is 3 a good number to keep the bass in?

The only problem I see in this is that the endli and fire eel may possibly get eatin due to them being long and skinny unless you got them full grown and very large.. I'm not saying for certain it will happen... its possible to comm all those fish but the possibility is always there especially with the ATF, cat, and when the p bass get larger to they have massive mouths also Ill add that when making a tank around a ATF be careful adding fish with a silver sheen to them because usually those are targeted and picked on by the ATF

Hope this helps you out a little bit

monsterkeeper87

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 16, 2013
England
The only problem I see in this is that the endli and fire eel may possibly get eatin due to them being long and skinny unless you got them full grown and very large.. I'm not saying for certain it will happen... its possible to comm all those fish but the possibility is always there especially with the ATF, cat, and when the p bass get larger to they have massive mouths also Ill add that when making a tank around a ATF be careful adding fish with a silver sheen to them because usually those are targeted and picked on by the ATF

Hope this helps you out a little bit

Yea I will get them as big as I can and try to target feed so hopefully they grow a little faster but I know from experience that any predator comm there is a risk, especially with catfish lol

I really appreciate all advise and yes it helps a lot, especially because some of these fish are fairly expensive so the less mistakes the better :) thanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store