Jun 5, 2007
South of Heaven
good price for dat that size

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Hi there. I think its well overpriced for the size of IT. I'd expect to pay around MAX $150.
Also, the IT seems very unstable,... even the Flash of the camera can not hide this fact. I'd always be a bit wary of photo's with flash. It creates a false impression of the tigers true colours when tank ligts are on. Thats just my opinion

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Just grow one out sour girl

I got valid information that Gold Garden (the shop beside dragon king) will get small Indo datnoid in by next friday night!

so buy those and grow them up... Price should be around $35 each

Jackson

Piranha
MFK Member
May 12, 2008
Toronto
Ade;2780699; said:
Hi there. I think its well overpriced for the size of IT. I'd expect to pay around MAX $150.
Also, the IT seems very unstable,... even the Flash of the camera can not hide this fact. I'd always be a bit wary of photo's with flash. It creates a false impression of the tigers true colours when tank ligts are on. Thats just my opinion
Well knowing from being the owner of the fish it is great quality and is stable all the time. The colour is washed out because of the flash. Flash does not help when trying to sell fish. I will admit it was looking a bit dark but that is because it hates when I try to take pix of it. So it was a bit stressed thanks to me.

My bad I did not put a space between the 195 0b0 and I was not selling it for 195 it was selling for 175 my bad as well. $1950 for a Dat LOL only if it sings and dances.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store