Aug 23, 2009
Wow. Nice. :drool:

Looks just like Hellscream..

the animal guy

Arapaima
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2009
This is the best one.. He's getting better every time too :drool:

Do u have pictures of him when he was smaller and as he grew? Will u share that? I have 3 small ones and they are grey. 2", 4", and a 4.5"

Not sure of their genders because they all look the same

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
Looks like you're getting pretty comfortable with your camera. I can understand why a person would want to have a male and female. That way you get to witness the beauty in both. The blues on that male are crazy!

CANAMONSTER

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2012
Barrie
Dam cant wait to get some blues in my water! Just amazing seeing this new species evolve! Absolutly gorgeous!!!

Freshwaterpredators

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2009
The Grotto
Thank you guys:) you know before I got these I had future plans working on creating the ultimate blue umbees and hesitated on the Gorillus because of possible tank space down the road. But since I got them, I have truly enjoyed the Gorillus and by far have the best personality out of all the umbees I've opened, just my opinion. So with that said, of course I'm still pursuing the ultimate blues but now Prime has a permanent home in my care:) I would do it all over every time now. I highly recommend trying the Gorillus, hell I think everyone who likes umbees should experience them:)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store