It's time to move on... re-stocking Bob's tank.

FishRfine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2007
Clarksville, MD
sbuse;3975048; said:
do a black...or try a comm...i sold my first monster and i got 5 more to try and get to monsters...i was said to see it go as i raised it from 3" aswell and it was 24"+ when it left...

I don't have the time to do a comm, otherwise I'd go with a black, a motoro, and a pair of oscars. I think I'll do a black for now. :babyblack

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
FishRfine;3975078; said:
I don't have the time to do a comm, otherwise I'd go with a black, a motoro, and a pair of oscars. I think I'll do a black for now. :babyblack
if you think about it, it will take the same time to care for multipule fish in one tank as it would for 1 fish...the time comes in when you have multipule tanks

West1

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2007
Lol, I could of swarn I heard of a Australian Aro... maybe im confusing it with another type of fish Lol. Scratch that one Lol

Egon

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 4, 2007
Tempe AZ
I have a Black and I'm very happy with him! They don't get as big as Silvers and I don't think they have the drop eye issues common with Silvers. The only bad thing is they are very expensive! If you have the cash go with a Black, you will be happy for sure!

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
West1;3975372; said:
Lol, I could of swarn I heard of a Australian Aro... maybe im confusing it with another type of fish Lol. Scratch that one Lol
you did hear of an australian aro...there is 2 actualy:grinno:

FishRfine

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 3, 2007
Clarksville, MD
Pontiac400;3975888; said:
get the black man, they are awesome fish and if you love the personality of silvers you cant go wrong with a black.

Yeah, I'm going to look for a little baby black arowana. I always joked that Bob had an evil twin named boB (o is a long o, pronounced "boeb".) the joke was that whatever Bob did, boB did the opposite. It is only fitting that now that Bob is gone, boB should be born :)

bigdaddycool

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 8, 2009
Philippines
a fattened up jardini would be pretty to look at in a 220g - all the more if you want one fish in there.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store