"Japanese style" = "excuse to overstock"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
vexter;940973; said:
3)!!! So she won't wait doesn't mean that I won't try, i'll probably be heading down there this week. Wednesday! there. I put a date on it. This wednesday I'll walk in ask her to go to lunch. She doesn't want to go to lunch, I'll give her my phone number and invite her to a movie. She says she's dating a guy - I'll probably look for someone else.
Now we're talking.

No lunches, no moovies. You invite her out to dine and you tell her that you're so crazy about her that you even talked about in the net, so out of your depth you were. You even received some sound advice from a guy in Portugal, for crying out loud.

You'll end up making love in the next 30 minutes...:headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2

monsternoob

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 21, 2007
England
Yeah.... maybe if you want her to walk out and tell all her friends she met a HUGE nerd.

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
What was this thread about??

Greenaveli

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2006
Ny to Fl and Back Again
Hey Miguel I have read alot of your post and legitamately I would definitely take your advice if you gave it but Vexter PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT tell any woman that you are interested in that you have spoken about her any type of internet forum much less a fish forum!!! When she gets to know you its fine but on the intial setup NO WAY. You have to let her cycle first then put the fish in!!!!

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Greenaveli;942857; said:
Hey Miguel I have read alot of your post and legitamately I would definitely take your advice if you gave it but Vexter PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do NOT tell any woman that you are interested in that you have spoken about her any type of internet forum much less a fish forum!!! When she gets to know you its fine but on the intial setup NO WAY. You have to let her cycle first then put the fish in!!!!
:headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2 :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

You guys know nothing of the finer points of womanizing!!:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Alex.P

Feeder Fish
Apr 17, 2007
London
So is that how you get so many ladies when your out on the pull Miguel:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

On a more serious not here is my tank the complete oposite of a japanese style tank. At the moment it looks very empty but in about a year all my rays should be a foot plus and i'm getting a RTG:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexTheRayMan

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Alex.P;942897; said:
So is that how you get so many ladies when your out on the pull Miguel:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

On a more serious not here is my tank the complete oposite of a japanese style tank. At the moment it looks very empty but in about a year all my rays should be a foot plus and i'm getting a RTG:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlexTheRayMan
Love your tank!!!!! The dimensions of that thing are awesome! Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store