Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
dapike1979;585639; said:
Your one of the lucky ones!! Good job JARDINIBOY!:D
Thanks bro :D
Here's another pic just for fun ... see the red tail?

To the OP, I'd recommend getting the fish and see what happens (but that's just me :) ). Jars and Mbus are both quite mean and tough so maybe they'll be able to settle some kinda truce. Try to get a jar that has already been living with other fish, but is too big for your current fish to eat. I also add blackwater and aloe extract to my tanks on a weekly basis. My jar's color has improved drastically in the past few months and I think he's BEAUTIFUL!

bane579

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Cheers ppl, I will keep you all posted, as for the cories they are coming out & our mbu is so timid it takes him 45min just to catch live shrimp lol

D & V

JEFF JOLLIE

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2006
COLORADO
I have a jar. with a payara, silver dollar, geo., and a cat. so far he is doing well with the other fish and he is the largest in the tank pic of him and the payara on this site

JardiniBoy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2005
Taipei
www.reddragons.sc
JEFF JOLLIE;586381; said:
I have a jar. with a payara, silver dollar, geo., and a cat. so far he is doing well with the other fish and he is the largest in the tank pic of him and the payara on this site
Is that the one with the chunks out of its fins?

bane579

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
They JUMP, oh dear I can see it now as it jumps up and gets stuck on the braces at the top of the tank oh NOOOO.

D & V

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store