Jardini Tankmates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado
Exaggeration to the limits, 3000 gallon tank, enough for 3 Arapaimas. Telling me to get that for my Jardini and friends. Wow.
3000 gallons is too small for even a single Arapaima, let alone 3.

johnnytaboo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
MD, DC, VA
Man, this is the 4th time I've clicked on this thread hoping to read about potential Jardini tank-mates. I'm trying to do my research, while I contemplate purchasing a Jar, but for some reason I keep clicking HERE! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 4 times........

PwNz I R COLE

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2012
Mt.Laurel NJ
Exaggeration to the limits, 3000 gallon tank, enough for 3 Arapaimas. Telling me to get that for my Jardini and friends. Wow.
Arapaimas can get 12ft+ theres a guy who has a 56k gallon with some and you need a 1000 gallon plus tank for all thoes fish you have not 300

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
Man, this is the 4th time I've clicked on this thread hoping to read about potential Jardini tank-mates. I'm trying to do my research, while I contemplate purchasing a Jar, but for some reason I keep clicking HERE! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me 4 times........
Check out some of the gd informative posts early in the thread on pages 1-6. I just reread them. forgot they were there,haha Then Pole got it all started with the 75gal,haha..just goofn Pole

David R

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2005
New Zealand
Start your own thread, ask sensible questions, be realistic about tank sizes, accept advice from experienced keepers, and don't BS the size of the fish. You should get plenty of worth-while advice, instead of 28 pages of drama.
;)

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
I think this thread has run its course.

For anyone that is still seeking advice on Jardini tank mates, there is plenty of great information in the arowana forum. To find it you can use the search function. If you are still seeking further information feel free to start your own thread but lets try and keep it constructive and on topic please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store