Just showing off my amphibians, reptiles and other exotic pets

TexanMFKer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2014
South Korea
So you have a bearded dragon with the colors of a tokay gecko and you also have a tokay gecko with no color? And you paid a bunch of money for this? I don't get it.

Same question...
Its all for the rareness(is that how u spell it) the bearded I got for a real sweet price and for the tokay, I just couldnt let anybody else take it

Sent from my SHV-E300K using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

crayfishguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
Houston texas
I certainly hope the ones in cups are in there for the purpose of picture taking. As for the morphs. I don't really care about rareness. I care about the animal itself. One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess.

TexanMFKer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 20, 2014
South Korea
I certainly hope the ones in cups are in there for the purpose of picture taking. As for the morphs. I don't really care about rareness. I care about the animal itself. One man's trash is another man's treasure I guess.
The guys in the cups are the recently bought ones. As for the morphs, how is it considered trash? And I took these morphs not just only becouse of the rareness but also for the beauty of the animal itself

crayfishguy

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2010
Houston texas
The guys in the cups are the recently bought ones. As for the morphs, how is it considered trash? And I took these morphs not just only becouse of the rareness but also for the beauty of the animal itself

It is an animal that I do not like. Trash may be a bit severe, because it is still an animal, but it is still never going to be as nice as a normal. Feel free to keep them. I'm not trying to bash the people who keep them.

snakeguy101

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2009
posting bail
Its all for the rareness(is that how u spell it) the bearded I got for a real sweet price and for the tokay, I just couldnt let anybody else take it

Tokay Geckos and Bearded dragons are not rare. haha. If you like them then I guess that is what matters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store